We believe that every purchase matters, that's why all of our products support fair labor practices, create sustainable jobs, protect the environment and help feed children and families in need.
Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed locally with eco-friendly water-based inks, this snappie was produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. It was tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking.
Every design is hand painted with watercolor and ink at our family home in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
Your purchase provides 4 meals to children in need.
NOTE: As with all unbleached yarns, there will be small striations of the natural cotton fibers within the fabric. It's the closest to hugging mother earth as you can get when it comes to organic clothing!
All of our products are made using sustainable and ethical resources and practices.
- 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
- Sustainably + ethically made in the USA
- Every purchase provides 4 meals to children in need
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Each snappie is shipped in recycled, 100% recyclable packaging
- Hand-painted with love